he Nobles Speed Scrub Rider floor scrubber helps create a safe and productive cleaning experience:
- Clear sight lines and simple controls help keep operators focused on their cleaning space
- Compact size conveniently fits in tight spaces like elevators and doorways
- Effective solution recovery with parabolic, no-hassle squeegee system for drier floors to help reduce the risk of slips and falls
- Cleaning path options of 26 in / 65 cm or 32 in / 80 cm (disk) or 28 in / 71 cm or 32 in / 80 cm (cylindrical) to fit your facility's needs
- Quiet 67 dBA sound level for scrubbing in noise-sensitive environments
- Increase ease of use with the new Insta-Fit™ Brush Adapter, which reduces the time and effort required to replace or change disk brushes.
- Maintain sparkling floors and remove the guess work from brush maintenance with a built in brush wear indicator.
Choose the scrubbing technology for your Nobles scrubber:
- c-H2O NanoClean™ technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, reduces environmental impact compared to daily floor cleaning chemicals. This converted water is created by an on-board e-cell that generates millions of very tiny microscopic bubbles known as nanobubbles that promote the cleaning efficacy of the solution. This next generation solution offers the same great benefits of the first generation and now cleans better by cleaning more soils in more applications.
- FaST® – Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology Foam Scrubbing Technology uses up to 70% less water and 90% less chemicals to improve floor traction as certified by NFSI, helping reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents.