ec-H2O NanoClean™ Technology
Proprietary ec-H2O™ technology by Tennant Company is a globally well-adopted cleaning technology introduced in 2008 and commercialized on a family of automated floor scrubbing machines. Since then, advances in nanobubble technology led to ec-H2O NanoClean™, the next generation of Tennant's innovative cleaning technologies. The name NanoClean refers to the creation of nano-scale bubbles that are an important part of the cleaning mechanism.
Like the original ec-H2O™, ec-H2O NanoClean™ technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, and reduces environmental impact compared to daily floor cleaning chemicals. This converted water is created by an on-board e-cell that generates millions of microscopic bubbles — nanobubbles – per milliliter of solution. These nanobubbles then promote the cleaning efficacy of the solution.*
THE RESPONSIBLE WAY TO CLEAN
In addition to the outstanding performance, ec-H2O NanoClean™ can create savings by:
REDUCING THE COST TO CLEAN
- Delivers cost savings and productivity gains by using less water, which means less empty-fill cycles, significant chemical and labor cost savings, and simplified operation and maintenance
ENHANCING FACILITY IMAGE
- Effectively removes typical daily soils as well as more stubborn soils like food greases, road salt, and more without leaving chemical residue.*
IMPROVING HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute) to improve floor traction and reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents.
MINIMIZING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- Reduces the impact of cleaning operations on the environment in seven key categories according to a third-party study by EcoForm.
* ec-H2O NanoClean™ technology is not suitable for all soils, including heavy concentrations of fats and oils. Depending on the type of soil, conventional chemical cleaners may be required.