Tennant's FaST Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology provides clean, dry floors in minutes to reduce room or hallway closure times
- FaST foam uses 90% less cleaning solution and 70% less water than traditional floor-scrubbing methods
- Improves floor safety by removing old, slippery detergent residue, and increasing floor traction, as certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Reduce environmental impact with FaST's Neutral and Heavy-Duty cleaning solutions that are Green Seal (GS-37) certified
Tennant's FaST Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology in action
- Continuously scrub up to 3-4 times longer without refills for greater productivity
- Scrub up to 1 million ft2 / 93,000 m2 with one FaST-PAK® cartridge, the equivalent of 20 gal / 76 L of conventional detergent
- FaST-equipped machines automatically mix chemical and water, then inject air to create an effective, fail-safe foam solution every time
Pursuing LEED-EB certification?
- Submit FaST for innovation points as part of the LEED-EB certification process, and learn about other clean and green initiatives at Tennant.
- Financing Options
- Service & Planned Maintenance
- Certified Pre-owned Equipment
- More Info on How To Buy