The TT 1117 is so compact and easy to use that anyone can use it, while it breaks down into pieces for simple transport from one location to another. It truly is an economic, cost-effective placement for the bucket and mop!
- ully adjustable handle ensures operator comfort
- Pad pressure is sufficient enough for both scrubbing and stripping
- With 100" water lift and 95 cfm of airflow, it will dry your floors like nothing else while the semi-parabolic squeegee pivots to ensure excellent water recovery on turns and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Entire unit can be broken down into sections for manual transport up and down stairs or from job to job
- Patented flip-up head makes changing brushes or pads a breeze
- Stainless steel chassis will never rust
- Brush deck is durable and carries a 10-year warranty