The Speed Scrub® 24-32 Scrubber is versatile and easy to use:
- Disk or cylindrical scrubbing, ranging from 24 in / 60cm to 32 in / 80 cm cleaning paths, meet your specific facility needs
- Optional sealed batteries provide up to 4 hours of run time and help eliminate hazardous leaking in your environment
- Reduce water consumption with optional ec-H2O NanoClean™ or FaST® technologies
- Durable polyethelyne roto-mold body cleans in the toughest environments and helps extend machine life
- QA Controls® provide quality assurance regardless of operator experience
- Efficient squeegee design gives complete solution recovery, even on 180 degree turns
- Increase ease of use with the new Insta-Fit™ Brush Adapter, which reduces the time and effort required to replace or change disk brushes.
- Maintain sparkling floors and remove the guess work from brush maintenance with a built in brush wear indicator.
Choose the right scrubber technology for your Nobles Speed Scrub® 24-32
- c-H2O NanoClean™ technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, reduces environmental impact compared to daily floor cleaning chemicals. This converted water is created by an on-board e-cell that generates millions of very tiny microscopic bubbles known as nanobubbles that promote the cleaning efficacy of the solution. This next generation solution offers the same great benefits of the first generation and now cleans better by cleaning more soils in more applications.
- FaST® – Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology Foam Scrubbing Technology uses up to 70% less water and 90% less chemicals to improve floor traction as certified by NFSI, helping reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents.